Cloudflare Logpush integration
With Cloudflare’s service, you can configure the automatic export of Zero Trust logs to third-party storage destinations or to security information and event management (SIEM) tools. Once exported, your team can analyze and audit the data as needed.
Export Zero Trust logs with Logpush
To enable Logpush for Zero Trust logs:
- In the , navigate to Logs > Logpush.
- Select Connect a service.
- Enter a Job name.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the to export.
- Next, select the data fields you want to include in the log.
- In Advanced settings, choose the timestamp format you prefer, and whether you want to enable logs sampling.
- Select Next.
- Select the service you want to export your logs to.
- Follow the service-specific instructions on the Zero Trust dashboard to validate your destination.
The setup of your Logpush integration is now complete. Logpush will send updated logs every five minutes to your selected destination.
You can configure multiple destinations and add additional fields to your logs by returning to the Logpush page.
Zero Trust datasets
Refer to the Logpush documentation for a list of available fields.