KolideCloudflare Zero Trust can integrate with Kolide to require that users connect to certain applications from managed devices. This service-to-service posture check uses the WARP client to read endpoint data from Kolide. Devices are identified by their serial numbers.
- Kolide agent is deployed on the device.
- Cloudflare WARP client is on the device. For a list of supported modes and operating systems, refer to .
Set up Kolide as a service provider
1. Create a Client Secret in Kolide
- Log in to your Kolide dashboard.
- Select your profile and go to Settings > Developers.
- Select Create New Key.
- Enter a Key Name and select Save.
- Copy the Secret token to a safe place. This will be your Client Secret.
2. Add Kolide as a service provider
- In , go to Settings > WARP Client.
- Scroll down to Device posture providers and select Add new.
- Select Kolide.
- Enter any name for the provider. This name will be used throughout the dashboard to reference this connection.
- Enter the Client secret you noted down above.
- Choose a Polling frequency for how often Cloudflare Zero Trust should query Kolide for information.
- Select Save.
3. Configure the posture check
- In , go to Settings > WARP Client > Service provider checks.
- Select Add new.
- Select the Kolide provider.
- Configure a and enter any name.
- Select Save.
Next, go to Logs > Posture and verify that the service provider posture check is returning the expected results.
Device posture attributes
|Issue count||Total number of issues detected on the device|