Before you start, make sure Carbon Black installed on your machine.
Configure the Carbon Black check
Scroll down to WARP client checks and select Add new.
Select Carbon Black.
You will be prompted for the following information:
- Name: Enter a unique name for this device posture check.
- Operating system: Select your operating system. You will need to configure one posture check per operating system (macOS and Windows currently supported).
- Application Path: Enter the full path to the Carbon Black process to be checked (for example,
- Signing certificate thumbprint (recommended): Enter the thumbprint of the publishing certificate used to sign the binary. This proves the binary came from Carbon Black and is the recommended way to validate the process.
- SHA-256 (optional): Enter a SHA-256 value. This is used to validate the SHA256 signature of the binary and ensures the integrity of the binary file on the device. Note: do not fill out this field unless you strictly control updates to Carbon Black, as this will change between versions.