- Carbon Black agent is deployed on the device.
- Cloudflare WARP client is on the device. For a list of supported modes and operating systems, refer to .
Configure the Carbon Black check
Scroll down to WARP client checks and select Add new.
Select Carbon Black.
You will be prompted for the following information:
- Name: Enter a unique name for this device posture check.
- Operating system: Select your operating system. You will need to configure one posture check per operating system (macOS and Windows currently supported).
- Application Path: Enter the full path to the Carbon Black process to be checked (for example,
- Signing certificate thumbprint (recommended): Enter the thumbprint of the publishing certificate used to sign the binary. This proves the binary came from Carbon Black and is the recommended way to validate the process.
- SHA-256 (optional): Enter a SHA-256 value. This is used to validate the SHA256 signature of the binary and ensures the integrity of the binary file on the device. Note: do not fill out this field unless you strictly control updates to Carbon Black, as this will change between versions.
Next, go to Logs > Posture and verify that the Carbon Black check is returning the expected results.