- SentinelOne agent is deployed on the device.
- Cloudflare WARP client is on the device. For a list of supported modes and operating systems, refer to .
Configure the SentinelOne check
Scroll down to WARP client checks and select Add new.
You will be prompted for the following information:
- Name: Enter a unique name for this device posture check.
- Operating system: Select your operating system. You will need to configure one posture check per operating system.
- Application Path: Enter the full path to the SentinelOne process to be checked (for example,
C:\Program Files\SentinelOne\Sentinel Agent 220.127.116.113\SentinelAgent.exe).
- Signing certificate thumbprint (recommended): Enter the thumbprint of the publishing certificate used to sign the binary. This proves the binary came from SentinelOne and is the recommended way to validate the process.
- SHA-256 (optional): Enter a SHA-256 value. This is used to validate the SHA256 signature of the binary and ensures the integrity of the binary file on the device. Note: do not fill out this field unless you strictly control updates to SentinelOne, as this will change between versions.
Next, go to Logs > Posture and verify that the SentinelOne check is returning the expected results.