UptycsCloudflare Zero Trust can integrate with Uptycs to require that users connect to certain applications from managed devices. This service-to-service posture check uses the WARP client to read endpoint data from Uptycs. Devices are identified by their serial numbers.
- Uptycs agent is deployed on the device.
- Cloudflare WARP client is on the device. For a list of supported modes and operating systems, refer to .
1. Obtain Uptycs Settings
The following Uptycs values are needed to set up the Uptycs posture check:
- Client key
- Client Secret
- Customer ID
To obtain these values:
- Open your Uptycs console.
- Go to Account Settings > API Key.
- Generate and download your
.jsonfile. This file will contain your Client key, Client Secret and Customer ID.
2. Add Uptycs as a service provider
- Go to Settings > WARP Client.
- Scroll down to Device posture providers and select Add new.
- Select Uptycs.
- Give your provider a name. This name will be used throughout the dashboard to reference this connection.
- Enter the Client ID, Client secret and Customer ID as you noted down above.
- Select a Polling frequency for how often Cloudflare Zero Trust should query Uptycs for information.
- Select Save.
3. Configure the posture check
- In , go to Settings > WARP Client > Service provider checks.
- Select Add new.
- Select the Uptycs provider.
- Configure a and enter any name.
- Select Save.
Next, go to Logs > Posture and verify that the service provider posture check is returning the expected results.
Device posture attributes
|Zero Trust score assigned to the device by Uptycs