|Operating Systems||WARP mode required||Zero Trust plans|
|Windows||WARP with Gateway||All plans|
The Domain Joined device posture attribute ensures that a user is a member of a specific Windows Active Directory domain.
Enable the Domain Joined check
- In Zero Trust, go to Settings > WARP Client.
- Scroll down to WARP client checks and select Add new.
- Select Domain Joined.
- Enter a descriptive name for the check.
- Select your operating system.
- Enter the domain you want to check for, such as
- Select Save.
Next, go to Logs > Posture and verify that the Domain Joined check is returning the expected results.
Validate the domain value on your Windows device
Open a Powershell window.
(Get-WmiObject Win32_ComputerSystem).Domaincommand to determine the value of your domain.(Get-WmiObject Win32_ComputerSystem).Domain