The File Check device posture attribute checks for the presence of a file on a device. You can create multiple file checks for each operating system you need to run it on, or if you need to check for multiple files.
- Cloudflare WARP client is on the device. For a list of supported modes and operating systems, refer to .
Configure a file check
Scroll down to WARP client checks and select Add new.
Select File Check.
You will be prompted for the following information:
- Name: Enter a unique name for this device posture check.
- Operating system: Select your operating system.
- File Path: Enter a file path (for example,
- Signing certificate thumbprint (recommended): Enter the of the publishing certificate used to sign the file. Adding this information will enable the check to ensure that the file was signed by the expected software developer.
- SHA-256 (optional): Enter the of the file. This is used to ensure the integrity of the file on the device.
Next, go to Logs > Posture and verify that the file check is returning the expected results.