Deploy WARP using Intune
Configure Intune for Windows
- Log in to your Microsoft Intune account.
- Go to Apps > All Apps > Add.
- In App type, select Line-of-business app from the drop-down menu. Select Select.
- Select Select app package file and upload the
Cloudflare_WARP_Release-x64.msiinstaller you downloaded previously.
- Select OK.
- In the Name field, we recommend entering the version number of the package being uploaded.
- In the Publisher field, we recommend entering
- In the Command-line arguments field, enter a .
You do not need to fill other optional fields. Once you have entered all the necessary values, select Next.
- Add the users or groups who require Cloudflare WARP and select Next.
- Review your configuration and select Create.
Intune is now configured to deploy the WARP client.