Deploy WARP using Intune
Configure Intune for Windows
- Log in to your Microsoft Intune account.
- Navigate to Apps > All Apps > +Add.
- In App type, select Line-of-business app from the drop-down menu. Click Select.
- Click Select app package file and upload the
Cloudflare_WARP_Release-x64.msiinstaller you downloaded previously.
- Click OK.
- In the Name field, we recommend entering the version number of the package being uploaded.
- In the Publisher field, we recommend entering
- In the Command-line arguments field, enter a valid installation command.
You do not need to fill other optional fields. Once you have entered all the necessary values, click Next.
- Add the users or groups who require Cloudflare WARP and click Next.
- Review your configuration and click Create.
Intune is now configured to deploy the WARP client.
Refer to the generic instructions for macOS.
Refer to the generic instructions for iOS.
Refer to the generic instructions for Android.