Isolate self-hosted application
With Access policies, you can require users to open self-hosted applications in a secure . Because the remote browser is directly integrated into our Secure Web Gateway platform, can be applied to isolated applications without needing to install the WARP client. This allows you to distribute internal applications to unmanaged users while retaining control over sensitive data.
Enable Browser Isolation
- Next, go to Access > Applications.
- Choose a and select Configure.
- Choose an and select Configure.
- Under Additional settings, turn on Isolate application.
- Save the policy.
Browser Isolation is now enabled for users who match this policy. After the user logs into Access, the application will launch in a remote browser.
You can optionally add a second Allow policy for users on managed devices who do not require isolation.
Policies for isolated applications
- to allow or block requests based on user identity.
- to log or block transmission of sensitive data.
- to disable browser actions such as copy/paste, printing, or file downloads.
For example, if your application is hosted on
internal.site.com, the following policy blocks users from uploading and downloading credit card numbers within the remote browser: