Wrangler (command line)
Wrangler, the Cloudflare Developer Platform command-line interface (CLI), allows you to manage Worker projects.
- : Get started by installing Wrangler, and update to newer versions by following this guide.
- : An experimental API to programmatically manage your Cloudflare Workers.
- : Review Wrangler's default bundling.
- : Create, develop, and deploy your Cloudflare Workers with Wrangler commands.
- : Use a
wrangler.tomlconfiguration file to customize the development and deployment setup for your Worker project and other Developer Platform products.
- : Customize how your code is compiled, before being processed by Wrangler.
- : The differences between Wrangler versions, specifically deprecations and breaking changes.
- : Deploy the same Worker application with different configuration for each environment.
- : Review migration guides for specific versions of Wrangler.
- : Deploy your Workers within a CI/CD environment.
- : Local environment variables that can change Wrangler's behavior.