Workers for Platforms
Workers for Platforms is built on top of Cloudflare Workers. Workers for Platforms extends the capabilities of Cloudflare Workers to SaaS businesses that want to deploy Worker scripts on behalf of their customers or let their users write Worker scripts directly.
Workers for Platforms allows you to:
- Run your own code as a wrapper around your users code.
- Create custom routing logic.
- Logically group your code separately from your users’ code.
- Use additional APIs like script tags for bulk operations.
- Surpass Workers’ 500 script/account limit.
- How Workers for Platforms Works - Learn about Workers for Platforms architecture.
- How Workers works - Learn about Cloudflare Workers technology.
Connect with the Workers community on Discord to ask questions, report bugs, show what you are building, and discuss the platform with other developers.
Follow @CloudflareDev on Twitter to learn about product announcements, new tutorials, and what is new in Cloudflare Workers.