Set up network filtering
Secure Web Gateway allows you to apply policies at the network level (Layers 3 and 4) to control which websites and non-HTTP applications users can access.
1. Connect to Gateway
To filter network traffic from a device such as a laptop or phone:
- on your device.
- In the WARP client Settings, log in to your organization’s .
- (Optional) If you want to display a , on your device .
- Enable the Gateway proxy:
Connect private networks
2. Verify device connectivity
- In the , navigate to Settings > Network.
- Under Gateway logging, enable activity logging for all Network logs.
- On your WARP-enabled device, open a browser and visit any website.
- Determine the Source IP for your device:
- Open the WARP client settings.
- Navigate to Preferences > General.
- Note the Public IP.
- In the Zero Trust dashboard, navigate to Logs > Gateway > Network. Before building Network policies, make sure you see Network logs from the Source IP assigned to your device.