With Cloudflare Zero Trust, you can isolate HTTP traffic from on-ramps such as proxy endpoints or Magic WAN. Since these on-ramps do not require users to log in to Cloudflare WARP, identity-based policies are not supported.
Set up non-identity browser isolation
- Install the Cloudflare certificate on your devices.
- Connect your infrastructure to Gateway using one of the following on-ramps:
- Enable non-identity browser isolation:
- In the Zero Trust dashboard, go to Settings > Browser Isolation.
- Turn on Non-identity on-ramp support.
- Create HTTP policies to isolate websites in a remote browser:
- Go to Gateway > Policies > HTTP.
- Build a non-identity HTTP policy using the Isolate action. The following example enables isolation for all web traffic:
For more examples, refer to the list of common HTTP policies.