Troubleshooting and FAQ
This section addresses the most common issues you may come across when setting up or using Cloudflare for Teams.
If your users are experiencing issues connecting to Cloudflare for Teams, they can visit the Teams help page or their Account page to quickly isolate the problem.
- The returns information on the status of your connection to Gateway.
- The gives an overview of a user's personal information and authentication methods.
Teams help page
This page shows:
- An overview of Connectivity details
- Debug information
- An overview of the content categories and security risks that are being blocked
The Account page in the App Launcher allows your end users to self-diagnose any issues they may encounter when accessing applications behind Teams. In the Account page, they can check their account information and their authentication methods.
To reach the Account page:
- Navigate to the App Launcher.
- Click on the User icon in the top right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click on Account.
The Account page includes:
- Details on the end user’s account and authentication methods
- A Diagnostics card with a code snippet users can share with a Teams administrator to help with troubleshooting.