- Single Redirects
- Create rule in the dashboard
Create a redirect rule in the dashboard
PrerequisitesThe incoming traffic for the hostname referenced in visitors’ requests must be proxied by Cloudflare (also known as orange-clouded).
Create a redirect rule
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard
Open external link and select your account and domain.
- Go to Rules > Redirect Rules.
- Under Single Redirects, select Create Redirect Rule.
- Enter a descriptive name for the rule in Rule name.
- Under When incoming requests match, define the rule expression.
- Under Then, define the URL redirect settings for requests matching the rule expression.
- To save and deploy your rule, select Deploy. If you are not ready to deploy your rule, select Save as Draft.