Create Bulk Redirects in the dashboard
To create Bulk Redirects in the Cloudflare dashboard you must:
- Create a Bulk Redirect List with one or more URL redirects.
- Create a Bulk Redirect Rule to enable the URL redirects in the list.
1. Create a Bulk Redirect List
Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard and select your account.
Go to Account Home > Bulk Redirects.
In the Bulk Redirect Lists card, select Create Bulk Redirect List.
Enter a list name and description, and select Next.
You can import a CSV file containing several URL redirects or enter URL redirects one at a time in the dashboard.
Import a CSV file
1. Drag and drop a CSV file containing URL redirects or select browse and select a CSV file. For more information on the file format, refer to CSV file format.
2. The dashboard will display the URL redirects that were successfully imported from the file. You can manually adjust the displayed records or add/remove URL redirects before proceeding.
3. Select Next.
Add URL redirects manually
1. Select Or, manually add URL redirects.
2. Enter the URL redirects you wish to add to the list. You must enter at least the following three fields: Source URL, Target URL, and Status. To set additional options, expand Edit Parameters.
3. Add more URL redirects, if required.
4. Select Next.
Review and edit the URL redirects you imported or created, and select Next.
Select Continue to Redirect Rules to go to the rule creation page, and follow the instructions in the next section. You must create a Bulk Redirect Rule to enable the URL redirects you defined.
2. Create a Bulk Redirect Rule
(Optional) If you are not using the Bulk Redirect List creation wizard according to the instructions in the previous section:
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard and select your account.
- Go to Account Home > Bulk Redirects.
- In the Bulk Redirects card, select Create Bulk Redirect Rule.
In Rule name, enter a descriptive name for the rule.
Select the Bulk Redirect List you previously created.
(Optional) If necessary, select Or use the expression editor to edit the rule expression or the rule key.
To save and deploy the Bulk Redirect Rule, select Save and Deploy. If you are not ready to deploy your rule, select Save as Draft.