You can receive Magic Network Monitoring notifications via email, PagerDuty, or webhooks.
For more information on receiving notifications via PagerDuty or using webhooks, refer to Create a notification.
- Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard, and select your account.
- Select Notifications > Add.
- Locate Magic Transit > Magic Network Monitoring: Volumetric Attack in the list, and choose Select to add a notification.
- Enter a name and description for the notification.
- Add an email address for the person who should receive the notification.
- Select Create when you are done.