Define WAF exceptions in the dashboard
1. Navigate to the zone or account dashboard page
To define a WAF exception at the zone level:
- Log in to the , and select your account and domain.
- Go to Security > WAF > Managed rules.
- Select Add exception.
To define a WAF exception at the account level (Enterprise plans only):
- Log in to the , and select your account.
- Go to Account Home > WAF > Managed rulesets.
- Select Deploy > Deploy managed exception.
2. Create the WAF exception
In the exception creation page, enter a name for the exception.
(Optional) To disable logging for requests matching the WAF exception, disable Log matching requests.
To save and deploy your exception, select Deploy. If you are not ready to deploy your exception, select Save as Draft.