Support for D1’s new storage subsystem and build error message improvements
- Added support for D1’s . All Git builds and deployments done with Wrangler v3.5.0 and up can use the new subsystem.
- Builds which fail due to exceeding the will return a proper error message indicating so rather than
- New and improved error messages for other build failures
Commit message limit increase
- Commit messages can now be up to 384 characters before being trimmed.
Support for newer TLDs
- Support newer TLDs such as
V2 build system enabled by default
- V2 build system is now default for all new projects.
Sped up project creation
- Sped up project creation.
Build error message improvement
- Builds which fail due to Out of memory (OOM) will return a proper error message indicating so rather than
V2 build system beta
- The V2 build system is now available in open beta. Enable the V2 build system by going to your Pages project in the Cloudflare dashboard and selecting Settings > > Build system version.
Support for Smart Placement
Git projects can now see files uploaded
Notifications for Pages are now available
- Notifications for Pages events are now available in the . Events supported include:
- Deployment started.
- Deployment succeeded.
- Deployment failed.
Analytics Engine now available in Functions
Queues now available in Functions
API messaging updateUpdated all API messaging to be more helpful.
Ability to delete aliased deployments
- Aliased deployments can now be deleted. If using the API, you will need to add the query parameter
Deep linking to a Pages deployment
- You can now deep-link to a Pages deployment in the dashboard with
:pages-deployment. An example would be
Functions GA and other updates
- Pages functions are now GA. For more information, refer to the .
- We also made the following updates to Functions:
Service bindings now available in Functions
Ansi color codes in build logsBuild log now supports ansi color codes.
Deep linking to a Pages project
- You can now deep-link to a Pages project in the dashboard with
:pages-project. An example would be
Increased domain limits
Now, the limits are:
- Free: 100 custom domains.
- Pro: 250 custom domains.
- Business and Enterprise: 500 custom domains.
Support for _routes.json
Increased build log expiration timeBuild log expiration time increased from 2 weeks to 1 year.
New bindings supported
Added support for .dev.vars in wrangler pages
Pages now supports
wrangler pages, which allows you to use use environmental variables during your local development without chaining
This functionality requires Wrangler v2.0.16 or higher.
Added deltas to wrangler pages publish
Pages has added deltas to
wrangler pages publish.
We now keep track of the files that make up each deployment and intelligently only upload the files that we have not seen. This means that similar subsequent deployments should only need to upload a minority of files and this will hopefully make uploads even faster.
This functionality requires Wrangler v2.0.11 or higher.
Added branch alias to PR comments
- PR comments for Pages previews now include the branch alias.