Add a custom domain to a branch
In this guide, you will learn how to add a custom domain (
staging.example.com) that will point to a specific branch (
staging) on your Pages project.
This will allow you to have a custom domain that will always show the latest build for a specific branch on your Pages project.
First, make sure that you have a successful deployment on the branch you would like to set up a custom domain for.
Next, add a custom domain under your Pages project for your desired custom domain, for example,
To do this:
- Log in to the .
- In Account Home, go to Workers & Pages.
- Select your Pages project.
- Select Custom domains > Setup a custom domain.
- Input the domain you would like to use, such as
- Select Continue > Activate domain
In this instance, change
staging branch of your Pages project will be available on