Advanced certificates offers a flexible and customizable way to issue and manage certificates.
Use advanced certificates when you want something more customizable than Universal SSL but still want the convenience of SSL certificate issuance and renewal.
Advanced certificates allow you multiple customization options:
- Include the zone apex and up to 50 hosts as covered hostnames.
- Cover more than one level of subdomain.
- Access to Total TLS.
- Choose the certificate authority (CA) to issue the certificate.
- Select the preferred validation method and includes access to Delegated DCV.
- Choose the certificate validity period.
- Remove Cloudflare branding that is normally present on Universal certificates.
- Select a custom trust store for origin authentication.
- Control cipher suites used for TLS.
|Paid add-on||Paid add-on||Paid add-on||Paid add-on|
Advanced Certificate Manager cannot be used with Cloudflare Pages due to certificate prioritization. This is because Pages uses Cloudflare for SaaS for Custom Domains.
Advanced ceritificates are Domain Validated (DV). If your organization needs Organization Validated (OV) or Extended Validation (EV) certificates, refer to Custom certificates.