Advanced Certificate Manager
Advanced Certificate Manager offers a flexible and customizable way to issue and manage certificates.
Advanced Certificate Manager defines several certificate options:
- Add up to 100 edge certificates per zone.
- Include the zone apex and less than 50 hosts as covered hostnames.
- Cover more than one level of subdomain.
- Select the preferred validation method (HTTP, TXT, or Email).
- Choose the certificate validity period (14, 30, 90, or 365 days).
- Choose the Certificate Authority to issue the certificate (Let’s Encrypt or Digicert).
- Remove Cloudflare branding from Universal certificates.
- Select a custom trust store for origin authentication.
- Control .