For more on Cloudflare SSL/TLS, refer to these articles:
- : Cloudflare supports a variety of TLS protocols, ranging from TLS 1.0 to TLS 1.3.
- : Learn about how Cloudflare decides which certificate (and the associated SSL/TLS settings) apply to individual hostnames.
- : Learn more about the certificate authorities Cloudflare uses to issue , , or certificates.
- : Cloudflare attempts to provide compatibility for as wide a range of user agents (browsers, API clients, etc.) as possible. The specific set of supported browsers differs by SSL product, however. See below for specific details.
- : These guides walk you through the migration processes associated with various changes in Cloudflare’s SSL/TLS infrastructure.
- : Cloudflare does not support HTTP public key pinning (HPKP) for Universal, Advanced, or Custom Hostname certificates.
- : Certificates statuses show which stage of the issuance process each certificate is in.
- : Domain control validation (DCV) has to happen before a Certificate Authority (CA) will issue a certificate for a domain. If DCV fails, Cloudflare automatically retries it on a schedule.
- : When you order an , you can select the following values for the Certificate validity period: