Email DCV methodEmail based validation will send an approval email to the contacts listed for a given domain in WHOIS, along with the following addresses:
Specify DCV method
View DCV values
Once you specify your chosen validation method, you can access the validation values by:
- Going to SSL/TLS > Edge Certificates in the dashboard and selecting a certificate.
- Getting certificate details by making a with
status=pending_validationin the request parameter and finding the
Once you locate your certificate, find the following values:
- Dashboard: Certificate validation email recipients.
The addresses listed in this field will receive an email from
[email protected]. They should either select Review Certificate Request or the
If all of the following conditions are confirmed at the first attempt, the renewal happens automatically via HTTP.
- Hostnames are proxied.
- Hostnames on the certificate resolve to the IPs assigned to the zone.
- The certificate does not contain wildcards.
If any one of the conditions is not met, the certificate renewal falls back to your chosen method and you will need to repeat the DCV process manually.