Cloudflare R2 documentation
Cloudflare R2 Storage allows developers to store large amounts of unstructured data without the costly egress bandwidth fees associated with typical cloud storage services.
You can use R2 for multiple scenarios, including but not limited to:
- Storage for podcast episodes
- Storage for cloud-native applications
- Cloud storage for web content
- Data lakes (analytics and big data)
- Cloud storage output for large batch processes, such as machine learning model artifacts or data sets