Cloudflare R2 Storage allows developers to store large amounts of unstructured data without the costly egress bandwidth fees associated with typical cloud storage services.
You can use R2 for multiple scenarios, including but not limited to:
- Storage for podcast episodes
- Storage for cloud-native applications
- Cloud storage for web content
- Data lakes (analytics and big data)
- Cloud storage output for large batch processes, such as machine learning model artifacts or data sets
Location Hints are optional parameters you can provide during bucket creation to indicate the primary geographical location you expect data will be accessed from.
Configure CORS to interact with objects in your bucket and configure policies on your bucket.
Public buckets expose the contents of your R2 bucket directly to the Internet.