With a bit of configuration, you can also bring Area 1 data into your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools to view message-level information outside of the dashboard and create your own custom reports.
Connect a SIEM tool
The following steps are required to connect your SIEM tool.
1. Set up your SIEM tool
For help setting up the proper configuration in your SIEM tool, refer to the following guides:
- Splunk: Splunk Cloud integration guide
- Sumo Logic: Sumo Logic integration guide
2. Create a webhook
To create a webhook in Area 1 and send data into a SIEM tool:
- Log in to the Area 1 dashboard.
- Go to Settings (the gear icon).
- Go to Email Configuration > Domains & Routing > Alert Webhooks.
- Select New Webhook.
- For App Type, select SIEM.
- Choose Splunk or Sumologic.
- Enter the Auth Code and Target.
- Select Publish Webhook.