Types of analytics
Cloudflare Analytics is a comprehensive product that encompasses all metadata generated by the Cloudflare network. You can access these insights through the Cloudflare dashboard. Depending on where in the dashboard you are, it will show you different aspects from the collected metadata.
Account Analytics (beta)
Available under Analytics & Logs in your Cloudflare dashboard when you log in, Account Analytics (beta) shows you an on your Cloudflare account, such as requests and bandwidth by country, information related to security, cache, and errors, among others. To access Account Analytics, , select the appropriate account, and go to Analytics & Logs > Account Analytics.
Web Analytics (formerly known as Browser Insights) . Web Analytics does not collect your visitor’s personal data, and allows you to have a detailed view into the performance of web pages as experienced by your visitors.
Carbon Impact Report
Analytics related to specific properties
Access aggregated traffic, security, and performance metrics for each domain proxied through Cloudflare. To access these analytics, , select your account and domain, and go to the Analytics application.
Data available on the Analytics application includes:
- Traffic - Requests, Data transfer, Page views, Visits, and .
- Security - Total Threats, Top Crawlers/Bots, Rate Limiting, Total Threats Stopped.
- Performance - Origin Performance, Bandwidth Saved.
- Edge Reachability - for Enterprise customers.
- DNS - DNS Queries by Response Code, Record Type, and Cloudflare Data Center. vary according to the zone plan.
- Workers - related to your Workers per zone, and Workers KV per account.
- Logs - of the metadata generated by Cloudflare products for Enterprise customers.
- Instant logs - for your domain. Enterprise customers can access this live stream from the Cloudflare dashboard or from a command-line interface (CLI).
Beyond the analytics provided for your properties, you can also access analytics related to specific products:
- - Shows which requests are associated with known bots, likely automated traffic, likely human traffic, and more.
- - Insights to that help determine if resources are missing from cache, expired, or ineligible for caching.
- - Highlights attack and mitigation metrics detected by the Cloudflare WAF and HTTP DDoS protection systems.
- - Displays information about all incoming HTTP requests, including those not affected by security measures (for example, from the WAF and DDoS protection systems).
- - Features metrics to help gain insights into traffic load balancer steering decisions.
If you would like to have more control over how you visualize the analytic and log information available on the Cloudflare dashboard, use the to build customized views. This API replaces and expands on the previous .