Use these articles to get started with the Cloudflare GraphQL API:
- Authentication - walks you through the options and the steps required to set up your access to Cloudflare API successfully,
- Querying basics - brings simple query examples for you to start exploring the GraphQL API,
- Introspect the GraphQL schema - explains how-to surf the schema with GraphQL client,
- Create a query in a GraphQL client - describes how to build and run a query against the Cloudflare GraphQL API in the GraphQL clients,
- Use curl to query the GraphQL API - walks you through running a query against the Cloudflare GraphQL API from the command line.
For examples of how to build your own GraphQL Analytics dashboard and query specific information, such as Firewall and Workers events, please refer to Tutorials.