- AI Gateway
- Real-time Logs: Logs are now real-time, showing logs for the last hour. If you have a need for persistent logs, please let the team know on Discord. We are building out a persistent logs feature for those who want to store their logs for longer.
- Providers: Azure OpenAI is now supported as a provider!
- Docs: Added Azure OpenAI example.
- Bug Fixes: Errors with costs and tokens should be fixed.
- Logs: Logs will now be limited to the last 24h. If you have a use case that requires more logging, please reach out to the team on Discord.
- Dashboard: Logs now refresh automatically.
- Docs: Fixed Workers AI example in docs and dash.
- Caching: Embedding requests are now cacheable. Rate limit will not apply for cached requests.
- Bug Fixes: Identical requests to different providers are not wrongly served from cache anymore. Streaming now works as expected, including for the Universal endpoint.
- Known Issues: There’s currently a bug with costs that we are investigating.