Zaraz Monitoring shows you different metrics regarding Zaraz. This helps you to detect issues when they occur. For example, if a third-party analytics provider stops collecting data, you can use the information presented by Zaraz Monitoring to find where in the workflow the problem occurred.
To use Zaraz Monitoring:
- Log in to the , and select your account and domain.
- Go to Zaraz > Monitoring.
- Select one of the options (Loads, Tracks, Triggers, Actions). Zaraz Monitoring will show you how the traffic for that section evolved for the time period selected.
Zaraz Monitoring options
- Loads: Counts how many times Zaraz was loaded on pages of your website. When is enabled, Loads will count every change of navigation as well.
- Tracks: Counts how many times a specific event was tracked by Zaraz. It includes the , , and .
- Triggers: Counts how many times a specific trigger was activated. It includes the built-in and any other trigger you set in Zaraz.
- Actions: Counts how many times a was activated. It includes the pre-configured Pageview action, and any other actions you set in Zaraz.