Enable the Consent Management platform (CMP)
- Log in to the , and select your account and domain.
- Go to Zaraz > Consent.
- Turn on Enable Consent Management.
- In Consent modal text fill in any legal information required in your country. Use HTML code to format your information as you would in any other HTML editor.
- Under Purposes, select Add new Purpose. Give your new purpose a name and a description. Purposes are the reasons for using third-party tools in your website.
- In Assign purpose to tools, match tools to purposes by selecting one of the purposes previously created from the drop-down menu. Do this for all your tools.
- Select Save.
Your Consent Management platform is ready. Your website should now display a modal asking for consent for the tools you have configured.