Enable the Consent Management platform (CMP)
- Log in to the , and select your account and domain.
- Go to Zaraz > Consent.
- Turn on Enable Consent Management.
- Fill in the information pertaining to Administrator identity, Company street address, and Administrator email address. This information is required under GDPR, and without it the consent modal will not work.
- Select the Add new Purpose button, and give your new Purpose a name and a description.
- In Assign purpose to tools, match tools to purposes by selecting one of the Purposes previously created from the drop-down menu. Do this for all your tools.
Your Consent Management platform is ready. Your website should now display a modal asking for consent for the tools you have configured.