Create a third-party tool action
Tools on Zaraz must have actions configured in order to do something. Every action has triggers assigned to it. When the conditions of the triggers are met, the action will start. An action can be anything the tool can do - sending analytics information, showing a widget, adding a script and much more.
- Log in to the , and select your account and domain.
- Go to Zaraz > Tools Configuration.
- Under Third-party tools, locate the tool you want to configure an action for, and select Edit.
- Select Create action.
- Give the action a descriptive name.
- In the Firing Triggers field, choose the relevant trigger or triggers you . If you choose more than one trigger, the action will start when any of the selected triggers are matched.
- Depending on the tool you are adding an action for, you might also have the option to choose an Action type. You might also need to fill in more fields in order to complete setting up the action.
- Select Save.