22.214.171.124: Faster Internet
You can select between these two options in 126.96.36.199: Faster Internet's settings. By default, 188.8.131.52:Faster Internet is configured to WARP mode.
Set up 184.108.40.206: Faster Internet
- Download for free.
- Launch 220.127.116.11: Faster Internet and accept the Terms of Service.
- Toggle the WARP button to Connected.
- Install the VPN profile that allows your phone to connect securely to 18.104.22.168.
Your connection to the Internet and your DNS queries are now protected. Alternatively, you may want to only encrypt your DNS queries and leave the remaining traffic unencrypted. If this is the case:
- Open 22.214.171.124: Faster Internet.
- Toggle the WARP button and choose Switch to DNS only mode. If the WARP toggle is disconnected, tap the menu button.
- You will see two options: 126.96.36.199 and WARP. Select 188.8.131.52.
You are now using encryption only for your DNS queries.
Configure 184.108.40.206 manually
Android 9 Pie or later
Android Pie and later supports DNS over TLS to secure your queries through encryption. In Android, this option is called Private DNS and it prevents your queries from being tracked, modified or surveilled by third-parties. Unlike previous versions of Android, this method also ensures 220.127.116.11 does not need to be configured for each new WiFi network your smartphone joins.
- Go to Settings > Network & internet.
- Select Advanced > Private DNS.
- Select the Private DNS provider hostname option.
1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.comand press Save.
- Visit to verify DNS over TLS is enabled.
Previous Android versions
Open Settings > Wi-Fi.
Press down and hold on the name of the network you are currently connected to.
Click Modify Network.
Select the check box Show Advanced Options.
Change the IP Settings to Static.
Take note of any IP addresses you might have and save them in a safe place in case you need to use them later.
Remove any IP addresses that may be already listed and in their place add:18.104.22.168.0.0.12606:4700:4700::11112606:4700:4700::1001
Click Save. You may need to disconnect from the Wi-Fi and reconnect for the changes to take place.