Set up 188.8.131.52 - Android
You can select between the options available in the app’s settings. By default, 184.108.40.206: Faster Internet is configured to WARP mode.
Set up 220.127.116.11: Faster Internet
- Download for free.
- Launch 18.104.22.168: Faster Internet and accept the Terms of Service.
- Toggle the WARP button to Connected.
- Install the VPN profile that allows your phone to connect securely to 22.214.171.124.
Your connection to the Internet and your DNS queries are now protected.
Enable 126.96.36.199 for Families
- Open 188.8.131.52: Faster Internet.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Advanced > Connection options.
- In DNS settings > 184.108.40.206 for Families, select the option you want to use.
Configure 220.127.116.11 manually
Android 9 Pie or later
Android Pie and later supports DNS over TLS to secure your queries through encryption. In Android, this option is called Private DNS. It prevents your queries from being tracked, modified or surveilled by third-parties. Unlike previous versions of Android, this method also ensures 18.104.22.168 does not need to be configured for each new WiFi network your smartphone joins.
- Go to Settings > Network & internet.
- Select Advanced > Private DNS.
- Select the Private DNS provider hostname option.
1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.comand press Save.
Previous Android versions
Before making changes, take note of any DNS addresses you might have and save them in a safe place in case you need to use them later.
- Open Settings > WiFi.
- Press down and hold the name of the network you are currently connected to.
- Select Modify Network.
- Select the checkbox Show Advanced Options.
- Change the IP Settings to Static.
Depending on what you want to configure, choose one of the following DNS addresses for IPv4:
Use 22.214.171.124 resolver126.96.36.199.0.0.1
Block malware with 188.8.131.52 for Families184.108.40.206.0.0.2
Block malware and adult content with 220.127.116.11 for Families18.104.22.168.0.0.3
Depending on what you want to configure, choose one of the following DNS addresses for IPv6:
Use 22.214.171.124 resolver2606:4700:4700::11112606:4700:4700::1001
Block malware with 126.96.36.199 for Families2606:4700:4700::11122606:4700:4700::1002
Block malware and adult content with 188.8.131.52 for Families2606:4700:4700::11132606:4700:4700::1003
- Select Save. You may need to disconnect from the WiFi and reconnect for the changes to take place.