Set up 220.127.116.11 - Android
You can select between the options available in the app’s settings. By default, 18.104.22.168: Faster Internet is configured to WARP mode.
Set up 22.214.171.124: Faster Internet
- Download for free.
- Launch 126.96.36.199: Faster Internet and accept the Terms of Service.
- Toggle the WARP button to Connected.
- Install the VPN profile that allows your phone to connect securely to 188.8.131.52.
Your connection to the Internet and your DNS queries are now protected.
Enable 184.108.40.206 for Families
- Open 220.127.116.11: Faster Internet.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Advanced > Connection options.
- In DNS settings > 18.104.22.168 for Families, select the option you want to use.
Configure 22.214.171.124 manually
Android 9 Pie or later
Android Pie and later supports DNS over TLS to secure your queries through encryption. In Android, this option is called Private DNS. It prevents your queries from being tracked, modified or surveilled by third-parties. Unlike previous versions of Android, this method also ensures 126.96.36.199 does not need to be configured for each new WiFi network your smartphone joins.
- Go to Settings > Network & internet.
- Select Advanced > Private DNS.
- Select the Private DNS provider hostname option.
1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.comand press Save.
Previous Android versions
Before making changes, take note of any DNS addresses you might have and save them in a safe place in case you need to use them later.
- Open Settings > WiFi.
- Press down and hold the name of the network you are currently connected to.
- Click Modify Network.
- Select the checkbox Show Advanced Options.
- Change the IP Settings to Static.
Depending on what you want to configure, choose one of the following DNS addresses for IPv4:
Use 188.8.131.52 resolver184.108.40.206.0.0.1
Block malware with 220.127.116.11 for Families18.104.22.168.0.0.2
Block malware and adult content with 22.214.171.124 for Families126.96.36.199.0.0.3
Depending on what you want to configure, choose one of the following DNS addresses for IPv6:
Use 188.8.131.52 resolver2606:4700:4700::11112606:4700:4700::1001
Block malware with 184.108.40.206 for Families2606:4700:4700::11122606:4700:4700::1002
Block malware and adult content with 220.127.116.11 for Families2606:4700:4700::11132606:4700:4700::1003
- Click Save. You may need to disconnect from the WiFi and reconnect for the changes to take place.