Set up 22.214.171.124 - iOS
is the preferred method of setting up 126.96.36.199 DNS resolver and 188.8.131.52 for Families in iOS devices. It allows you to automatically configure your phone to use 184.108.40.206 on any network you connect to, and solves iOS inability of using an alternative DNS resolver in cellular connections.
You can select between the options available in the app’s settings. By default, 220.127.116.11: Faster Internet is configured to WARP mode.
Set up 18.104.22.168: Faster Internet
- Download for free.
- Launch 22.214.171.124: Faster Internet and accept the Terms of Service.
- Install the VPN profile that allows your phone to connect securely to 126.96.36.199.
- Toggle the WARP button to Connected.
Enable 188.8.131.52 for Families
- Open 184.108.40.206: Faster Internet.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Advanced > Connection options.
- In DNS settings > 220.127.116.11 for Families, select the option you want to use.
Configure 18.104.22.168 manually
Take note of any DNS addresses you might have set up, and save them in a safe place in case you need to use them later.
- Go to Settings > WiFi.
- Select the ‘i’ icon next to the WiFi network you are connected to.
- Scroll down and select Configure DNS.
- Change the configuration from Automatic to Manual.
- Select Add Server.
Depending on what you want to configure, choose one of the following DNS addresses for IPv4:
Use 22.214.171.124 resolver126.96.36.199.0.0.1
Block malware with 188.8.131.52 for Families184.108.40.206.0.0.2
Block malware and adult content with 220.127.116.11 for Families18.104.22.168.0.0.3
Depending on what you want to configure, choose one of the following DNS addresses for IPv6:
Use 22.214.171.124 resolver2606:4700:4700::11112606:4700:4700::1001
Block malware with 126.96.36.199 for Families2606:4700:4700::11122606:4700:4700::1002
Block malware and adult content with 188.8.131.52 for Families2606:4700:4700::11132606:4700:4700::1003
- Select Save.