22.214.171.124: Faster Internet
is the preferred method of setting up 126.96.36.199 DNS resolver in iOS devices. It allows you to automatically configure your phone to use 188.8.131.52 on any network you connect to, and solves iOS inability of using an alternative DNS resolver in cellular connections.
You can select between these two options in 184.108.40.206: Faster Internet's settings. By default, 220.127.116.11:Faster Internet is configured to WARP mode.
Set up 18.104.22.168: Faster Internet
- Download for free.
- Launch 22.214.171.124: Faster Internet and accept the Terms of Service.
- Install the VPN profile that allows your phone to connect securely to 126.96.36.199.
- Toggle the WARP button to Connected.
Your connection to the Internet and your DNS queries are now protected. Alternatively, you may want to only encrypt your DNS queries and leave the remaining traffic unencrypted. If this is the case:
- Open 188.8.131.52: Faster Internet.
- Toggle the WARP button and choose Switch to DNS only mode. If the WARP toggle is disconnected, tap the menu button.
- You will see two options: 184.108.40.206 and WARP. Select 220.127.116.11 > Done.
You are now using encryption only for your DNS queries.
Configure 18.104.22.168 manually
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
Select the 'i' icon next to the WiFi network you are connected to.
Scroll down until you see the section called Configure DNS.
Change the configuration from Automatic to Manual.
Select Add Server.
Take note of any IP addresses you might have and save them in a safe place in case you need to use them later.
Remove any IP addresses that may be already listed and in their place add:22.214.171.124.0.0.12606:4700:4700::11112606:4700:4700::1001