Enable Image Resizing
To use Image Resizing you first need to enable it via the Speed app on your Cloudflare dashboard:
- Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard and select your account.
- Go to Speed > Optimization.
- Under File Size Optimization, enable Image Resizing.
- If you do not want to resize images from any origin, uncheck Resize images from any origin. When unchecked, Image Resizing only resizes images in the enabled zone and prevents third-parties from resizing any image at any origin.
Since this is a service with usage-based billing, Cloudflare recommends that you set up usage-based billing notifications to avoid unexpected bills.
To set up those notifications:
Log in to the Cloudflare dashboard.
Select your account.
Go to Notifications.
On Alert Type of Usage Based Billing, click Select.
Fill out the following information:
- Notification limit (exact metric will vary based on product)
- Notification email