Cloudflare Images gives you access to analytics data for your account, such as:
- How many images have been served during the current month.
- How many images are stored.
- Your account’s storage capacity.
To check analytics for your Images account:
- Log in to the and select your account.
- Select Images.
- Under Account details at the top right, you can view the analytics information.
If you exceed your account’s quota, you will not be able to upload more images. Further uploads will be rejected with the message
The given account has reached a service limit.