|Queues||100 per account 1|
|Maximum message size||128 KB 2|
|Maximum message retries||100|
|Maximum batch size||100 messages|
|Maximum batch wait time||30 seconds|
|Maximum per-queue message throughput 3||400 messages per second 4|
|Maximum message retention period 5||4 days (96 hours)|
|Maximum per-queue backlog size 6||25GB|
|Maximum concurrent consumer invocations||10|
|Maximum consumer invocation duration||15 minutes (Refer to Worker limits.)|
- 1 Request adjustments to limits that conflict with your project goals by contacting Cloudflare. To request an increase to a limit, complete the Limit Increase Request Form and we will contact you with next steps.
- 2 1 KB is measured as 1000 bytes. Messages can include up to ~100 bytes of internal metadata that counts towards total message limits.
- 3 The maximum message throughput per queue will continue to increase during the beta period.
- 4 Exceeding the maximum message throughput will cause the
.sendBatchmethods to throw an exception with a
Too Many Requestserror until your producer falls below the limit.
- 5 Messages in a queue that reach the maximum message retention are deleted from the queue. Queues does not delete messages in the same queue that have not reached this limit.
- 6 Individual queues that reach this limit will receive a
Storage Limit Exceedederror when calling
.sendBatchon the queue.