The Interrupt window defines when Magic WAN Connector can update its systems. When Magic WAN Connector is updating, this may result in an interruption to existing connections. Set up a time window that minimizes disruption to your sites.
- Log in to the and select your account.
- Go to Magic WAN > Configuration > Connectors.
- Select the Connector for which you want to set up the update window > Edit.
- In Interrupt window, select the most appropriate time for the Connector to update its systems:
- Timezone: Select the time zone for the Connector to update.
- Hour of day: Choose an hour for the Connector to start updating. Cloudflare recommends you choose an hour when there is minimal activity in your network, to avoid potential disruptions.
- Duration: Duration indicates the time window during which the Connector is scheduled to update. For example, if you configure your Connector to update at
22:00and specify a Duration of
4 hours, the Connector will attempt to update within the four-hour period following