Cloudflare Version Management
Cloudflare Version Management allows you to safely test, deploy, and roll back changes to your zone configuration settings.
By using Version Management, you can:
- Create independent versions to make changes with no risk of impacting live traffic.
- Safely deploy changes to staging environments ahead of deploy to production.
- Quickly roll back deployed changes when issues occur.
To use Version Management, the following must all be true:
- Your zone is on an Enterprise plan.
- Your zone is in an state.
- Your zone uses .
- Your zone has migrated to use instead of Firewall Rules (deprecated).
- Your account uses the (if not, contact your account team).
- Your user account must have an API Key provisioned (if not, ).
- Your user account must have API Access enabled. Refer to for more information.
- You must use the dashboard to manage versioning.