Cloudflare Version Management
Cloudflare Version Management allows you to safely test, deploy, and roll back changes to your zone configuration settings.
By using Version Management, you can:
- Create independent versions to make changes with no risk of impacting live traffic.
- Safely deploy changes to staging environments ahead of deploy to production.
- Quickly roll back deployed changes when issues occur.
Version Management is available to all Enterprise customers. For access, enable Zone Versioning in the Cloudflare dashboard.
To use Version Management, the following must all be true:
- Your zone is on an Enterprise plan.
- Your zone is in an active state.
- Your zone uses WAF managed rules.
- Your account uses the new WAF (if not, contact your account team).
- Your user account must have an API Key provisioned (if not, view your API Key).
- You must use the dashboard to manage versioning. API support will be announced at a future date.