Cloudflare Version Management
Cloudflare Version Management allows you to safely test, deploy, and roll back changes to your zone configuration settings.
By using Version Management, you can:
- Create independent versions to make changes with no risk of impacting live traffic.
- Safely deploy changes to staging environments ahead of deploy to production.
- Quickly roll back deployed changes when issues occur.
For access, enable Zone Versioning in the Cloudflare dashboard.
To use Version Management, the following must all be true:
- Your zone is on an Enterprise plan.
- Your zone is in an active state.
- Your zone uses WAF managed rules.
- Your zone has migrated to use Custom Rules instead of Firewall Rules.
- Your account uses the new WAF (if not, contact your account team).
- Your user account must have an API Key provisioned (if not, view your API Key).
- You must use the dashboard to manage versioning.