Cloudflare Page Shield
Page Shield allows you to take control of the scripts running on your websites.
Page Shield includes the following features:
- Monitors: Displays information about loaded scripts in your domain’s pages and the connections they make.
- Page attribution: Allows you to find in which page a script first appeared, and view a list of the latest occurrences of the script in your pages.
- Malicious script detection: Detects malicious scripts in your pages using threat intelligence and machine learning.
- Code change detection: Detects any changes in the scripts loaded in your pages.
- Alerts: Receive notifications about newly detected scripts, scripts loaded from unknown domains, new scripts considered malicious, or code changes in your existing scripts.
- Policies: Policies define allowed resources on your websites. Start with the log action to validate a policy, and switch to the allow action to start blocking resources not included in the policy.
|Free||Pro||Business||Enterprise||Enterprise with add-on|
New Resources Alerts
Malicious script detection
Code change detection
Malicious connection detection
Number of policies