Cloudflare Web3 docs
Web3, or the distributed web, is a set of technologies that enables hosting of content and web applications in a serverless manner by leveraging distributed systems and consensus protocols.
Cloudflare’s Web3 gateways provide HTTP-accessible interfaces to Web3 networks, providing:
- Ease of access: Access content from Web3 networks without installing or running any special software.
- Security: Get the protection benefits of Cloudflare’s global Anycast network for .
- Reduced maintenance: Cloudflare — and not your developers — maintains and monitors security, reliability, and performance.
- Reliability: Cloudflare’s global Anycast network provides a high level of .
- Performance: With Cloudflare’s edge network of data centers in over 270 cities, content can be cached and served from data centers close to your end users.
Cloudflare’s Web3 gateways are available to all customers as a paid add-on.
Review the following resources to learn more about Cloudflare’s Web3 gateways:
- offers a quickstart tutorial for new users.
- provides task guides for common procedures.
- has information specific to Cloudflare’s gateway to the Interplanetary File System (IPFS).
- has information specific to Cloudflare’s gateway to the Ethereum network.
- contains technical information that apply to all gateway types.