Cloudflare Web3 docs
Web3, or the distributed web, is a set of technologies that enables hosting of content and web applications in a serverless manner by leveraging distributed systems and consensus protocols.
Cloudflare’s Web3 gateways provide HTTP-accessible interfaces to Web3 networks, providing:
- Ease of access: Access content from Web3 networks without installing or running any special software.
- Security: Get the protection benefits of Cloudflare’s global Anycast network for .
- Reduced maintenance: Cloudflare — and not your developers — maintains and monitors security, reliability, and performance.
- Reliability: Cloudflare’s global Anycast network provides a high level of .
- Performance: With Cloudflare’s edge network of data centers in , content can be cached and served from data centers close to your end users.