Enable Email Routing
- Log in to the and select your account and domain.
- Go to Email > Email Routing and select Get started.
- In Custom address, enter the custom email address you want to use (for example,
- In Destination address, enter the full email address you want your emails to be forwarded to — for example,
- Select Create and continue.
- Cloudflare will send a verification email to the address provided in the Destination address field. You must verify your email address before being able to proceed.
- In the verification email Cloudflare sent you, select Verify email address > Go to Email Routing to activate Email Routing.
- Your Destination address should now show Verified, under Status. Select Continue.
- Cloudflare needs to add the relevant
TXTrecords to DNS records for Email Routing to work. This step is automatic and is only needed the first time you configure Email Routing. It is meant to ensure you have the proper records configured in your zone. Select Add records and finish.
Email Routing is now enabled. You can add other custom addresses to your account.