How to transfer a .UK domain to Cloudflare
Cloudflare currently supports the transfer of
me.uk domains. To transfer a
.uk domain to Cloudflare from another registrar follow these steps:
- Log in go the and select your account.
- Select Domain Registration > Transfer Domains. Cloudflare will show you a list of domains that are eligible for transfer (see below for restrictions). If you do not see your domain, to your Cloudflare account before you try to transfer your
- Select the domains you wish to transfer.
- Proceed to checkout. Note that there is no fee to transfer a
.ukdomain and an additional year is NOT added during the transfer process.
- After checkout, request your current registrar to update the to
CLOUDFLARE. If the transfer is not completed within 24 hours, ask your registrar again to update the IPS tag. The transfer will be automatically canceled if not completed within 30 days.
- Cloudflare will receive a notice once your registrar updates the IPS tag. After that, we will finish transferring your domain.
Transfer a .UK domain to another registrar
- Log in to the and select your account.
- Go to Domain Registration > Manage Domains.
- Find the domain you want to transfer, and select Manage.
- Select Configuration > Unlock.
- Enter the IPS tag of the registrar you wish to transfer to.
Your new registrar is responsible for accepting the transfer. Cloudflare has no visibility into why a transfer might not be accepted by the new registrar.