Page Shield alerts
You can configure alerts for resources detected in your domain. Refer to Configure Page Shield alerts for instructions.
New resource alerts
- Page Shield New Resources Alert: Triggered daily by any new resources detected in your pages.
- Page Shield New Domain Alert: Triggered hourly by newly detected resources from new host domains.
- Page Shield New Resource Exceeds Max URL Length Alert: Triggered when a resource URL exceeds the maximum allowed length.
Code change alert
Malicious resource alerts
- Page Shield New Malicious Domain Alert: Triggered by resources loaded from domains known to be malicious according to threat intelligence feeds.
- Page Shield New Malicious URL Alert: Triggered by resources loaded from URLs known to be malicious according to threat intelligence feeds.
Malicious resource alerts will only include resources with an Active status. Refer to Script and connection statuses for more information.