Dimensions are the labels used to describe different types of metrics or data. For example,
referers is the data collected from external links referring visits to a page, while
browsers shows which browsers accessed your website.
Below you will find a list of the different dimensions you can use to filter Web Analytics:
- Referers: The external links referring visits to a page.
- Paths: The links within your site referring visits to a page.
- Hosts: The domain of the site’s URL.
- Browsers: The web browsers visitors use to access a page.
- Operating systems: The operating system visitors use to access a page.
- Device types: The device visitors use to access a page (for example, desktop, mobile, or tablet).