Skip to content
Before transferring a domain to Cloudflare
- Ensure you have created an account that includes your domain and changed your DNS nameservers to Cloudflare.
- Disable DNSSEC by:
- Removing the DS record at your current DNS host.
- Disabling DNSSEC in the Cloudflare dashboard.
- If initiating multiple transfers, notify your financial institution to prevent them from flagging these charges as fraudulent.
- Renew your domain if it is within 15 days of expiration.
- Unlock your domain at your current registrar.
- Do not make any changes to the Registrant contact information. Updating the Registrant contact may result in your current registrar locking the domain for 60 days.