Onboarding Cloudflare Gateway
Now that your Cloudflare environment is ready and you have established a foundation of the technical concepts behind Project Cybersafe Schools, you are ready to test and onboard your DNS traffic.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Explain the different methods to proxy your traffic to Gateway.
- Create a Gateway location and understand its purpose.
- Verify your Gateway environment by proxing local DNS traffic.
- Create a test policy to validate functionality.
- Deploy Cloudflare’s recommended CIPA rule.
- Customize the block page to ensure a seamless look and feel.